Website Top Talented Recruits
Location: Serengeti, Tanzania
Camp Manager is responsible for implementing site safety and environmental policies as well as overseeing staff, facilities, and general operations of the camp. This position works collaboratively with the Exploration and Environmental departments to support their field activities.
Purpose of the Job
To ensure guests are well served their meals and drinks, work together with other staff and management in a smooth, safe, and harmonious manner to ensure guests have a memorable stay.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to camp policies and services and resolve occupants’ complaints.
- Lead, manage, teach and coach camp teams, including support members, food services, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance, and other team members.
- Conduct employee training programs and performance management to ensure efficient operations and adherence to company standards, policies and procedures.
- Greet and briefing basic information to guests, visitors, or clients Resolve customer complaints .
- Manage guest services and activities, Inspect guest rooms, public areas, and grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
- Coordinate front-office and Back of House activities of the camp with Central office
- Monitor petty cash activity of the camp
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Camp manager or Assistant
- Previous experience in bush camps will be highly valued
- Studies according to the position
- High level of English speaking
- Leadership skills, guest oriented, strong communication skills
- Knowledge on Ms package
- Team-orientation, loyalty and excellent leadership skills
- Flexibility, commitment, dedication and reliability
- Good manners and a positive attitude
- A hospitable and service-oriented attitude
Submit your CV today via email@example.com
For more Job details and updates visit
Deadline 30 Aug 2023