Website Top Talented Recruits
CLEARING & FORWARDING OFFICER
Location: Dar es salaam, Tanzania
Top Talented Recruits on behalf of our client We are currently looking for a Clearing and Forwarding Officer who will be responsible for managing all import and export functions from pre-shipping, shipping to delivery of the consignment. An effective Candidate must have in-depth knowledge of cargo clearing processes and one with ability to deliver under pressure.
- Obtain accurate check list and check all documents to avoid errors, identify missing documents and identify potential issues like customs regulations.
- Handling timely order execution & documentation like pre and post shipment documents.
- Manage customs documentation for clearing and forwarding.
- Liaising with an accredited clearing agent for the clearing of goods at destination.
- Liaising with the shipping company on all issues with consignment.
- Administering import procedures and documentation.
- Prepare exemption documents for EPZA importations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Clearing and Forwarding, Custom and Tax management or related field.
- At least (4) years working experience in similar role.
- Prior background in Clearing and forwarding/ Manufacturing is a plus
- Computer literacy with excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
Send your CV via email@example.com
For more opportunities visit
Connect with us
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
Deadline 25 Sep 2023
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org