JTI (Japan Tobacco International)
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
Department: TFT Electronics Instructor
Position: TFT Electronics Instructor
Contract Type: Local, Permanent
TFT Electronics Instructor
What this position is about – Purpose:
TTC Electronics Team Instructor shall provide technical support and conduct courses for M&P machines in JTG, within his/her qualification according to the technical training schedule; in accordance with the established procedures. TTC Electronics Team Instructor coordinates the creation and improvement of standard functional training electronics programs for M&P machines within JTG. Ensures training program contents under his/her responsible area are comprehensive, states clear objectives as agreed within TTC Team, as well as compliance with the company’s policies and procedures.
The given position assumes that the employee may be assigned for business trips at the direction of the employer for a specific time to perform duty assignments away from the permanent place of work (utilization up to 50-75 % of the calendar year).
What will you do – Responsibilities:
- Study new modifications of M&P equipment and their differences from the existing equipment, preparing required technical documentation and instructional guidelines
- Develop new and update existing training programs & materials within the M&P electronics functional field, working closely with functional experts in the business; considering technological and business developments in the respective area
- Train JT Group personnel to work in the M&P electronics area which includes electrical and/or software courses as per standards set by the Technical Training Team
- Provision of technical production support within qualification according to the technical support plan and at the direction of TTC Electronics Team Lead in coordination with the Technical Projects Manager and Technical Training Planning Manager
- Systematizing of practical experience on equipment troubleshooting and developing required additional documentation
- Understand health and safety aspects of their work & assess the risks and learn about potential hazards, and know and maintain required control measures in order to keep their workplace healthy and safe
Who are we looking for – Requirements:
- Vocational High School (higher or teaching education shall be an advantage)
- Minimum 5 years experience in tobacco industry and deep knowledge of cigarette packing equipment machinery is considered as a strong advantage
- Basic English, the higher language proficiency level is considered to be an advantage PC skills at the competent MS Office user level
What are the next steps – Recruitment process:
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply
To apply for this job please visit jobs.jti.com.