Urgent Hiring for a high-potential re-commerce tech company based in Africa.
Role- Telesales Associate
Experience Required: 2 years
Location: Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Preferred Applicants from- Telecom & Consumer Electronics Industries.
(please directly apply with your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in telesales.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sales and customer service skills
- Good knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) systems
- Ability to work well in a team and under pressure
As a Telesales Associate, you will be responsible for the following:
- Handling telesales: The primary responsibility of the Telesales Associate will be to handle telesales for the Company. This will involve making outbound calls to prospective clients, answering incoming calls, and providing customers with information about our products and services.
- Sales target: The Telesales Associate will be responsible for achieving sales targets set by the company. This will involve using various sales techniques to convert prospects into customers and ensuring that customers are satisfied with the products and services provided.
- Customer service: The Telesales Associate will also be responsible for providing excellent customer service to all customers. This will involve answering customer queries, resolving complaints, and providing support to customers as needed.
- Reporting: The Telesales Associate will be required to maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all sales activities, including customer interactions and sales data. This information will be used to generate reports and provide feedback to the management team.
If you meet the qualifications and are excited about this opportunity, please directly apply with your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com