About the job
Syngenta Group is one of the world’s leading agriculture innovation companies, with roots going back more than 250 years. Its 48,000 people across more than 100 countries strive to transform agriculture through breakthrough products and technologies that play a vital role in enabling the food chain to feed the world safely, sustainably and with respect for our planet.
- Accelerate product introduction, promotion and demand creation for both new and existing varieties in order to boost the sales.
- Organize demo trials for customers & promote Syngenta products in the allocated territory
- Report sales passed over to distributors on monthly bases
- Collaborate with the Marketing teams by providing them with sufficient technical information on the product behavior and performance to help them in the product positioning and sales.
- Be the technical reference for the assigned area.
- Execute campaign plans in accordance with agreed campaign priorities
- Ensure delivery of Syngenta brand revenue targets
- Achieve participation in the crop units i.e. market data and trials planning
- Sales revenue brand plan
- Sales Achievement/Revenue (Campaign Product Revenue)
- New Product Introductions
- Growth of Syngenta Brand through marketing campaign, trials and demonstration
- Actual assortment promotion:
- up field demo’s/trials (certain quantity) aligned with sales and marketing strategy
- positioning is clear at distributor level through trainings, promotional material and face to face meetings
- Achievement of Sales target for assigned area
- Farmer knowledge and use of Syngenta varieties
- 4 years’ experience in Large scale farmers
Experience required for the job
- Crop protection product knowledge
- Sales and marketing
Language skills : Fluent in Tanzanian Swahili & English
Role Duration :12 months with possible prolongation depending on performance
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.