Job Description :
From Arthur Guinness to Johnnie Walker, our business was founded on people of great character, and in 250 years, nothing’s changed. We’re the world’s leading premium alcohol company. Our brands are industry icons. And our success is thanks to the strength of our people, in every role. It’s why we trust them with our legacy. And it’s why we reward them with the career-defining opportunities that they deserve. Our ambition is to create the best performing, most trusted and respected Consumer Products Company in the world. To achieve these, we need the world’s very best people. Feel inspired? Then this may be the opportunity for you.
SBL was incorporated in 1988 as Associated Breweries Limited and changed its name to Serengeti Breweries Limited in 2002 and commenced commercial operations in 1996 with one brewery in Dar es Salaam. The company was acquired by EABL in October 2010 and has three breweries located in Dar es Salaam, Mwanza and Moshi.
SBL flagship brand is Serengeti Premium Lager. Other brand portfolios include Guinness and Plisner. Headquartered in Dar es Salaam, SBL is also the distributor of several global Diageo international renowned spirit brands such as Johnnie Walker®, Smirnoff Vodka®, Bailey’s Irish Cream ®, Richot®, Bond 7 Whiskey® and Gilbeys Gin®.
Purpose of Role:
Responsible for running/operating the machinery as well as do regular maintenance on the machines.
- Operates and monitors the equipment according to the SOP.
- Adheres to Environment, Health and Safety procedures and standards.
- Performs equipment shutdowns according to the SOP.
- Run the equipment at the rated speed.
- Capture data and update on provided reporting platforms.
- Maintain high standards of hygiene by keeping the equipment and surrounding areas clean.
- Deliver product that meets all quality requirements.
- Run equipment in compliance with the design parameters.
- Responsible for the proper maintenance and safe operation of all machinery under his/her indirect control.
- Conducts look-listen-feel inspections of the equipment and initiate work requests.
- Solves situational problems by using troubleshooting tools.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Bsc in food Science and Technology, Bsc in Chemical engineering,
- Experience in handling machines and autonomous maintenance for at least 1 year in manufacturing industry
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :