Fursa Credit Services Limited
FURSA CREDIT SERVICES LIMITED is seeking a skilled Developer to serve as the System and Software to lead a FEBO development project. The ideal candidate should possess comprehensive knowledge of full-stack development, including system analysis, DevOps, server and database management engineering, mobile application development, and web application development.
As the project lead, the System and software developer will oversee the entire process of requirements gathering, system designs, implementations, evaluations, and maintenance. They will work closely with Top Management and regularly engage with stakeholders to understand their requirements and ensure that they are implemented using agile methodology.
In addition, He/she will ensure that development projects adhere to approved designs and plans and that support is provided for the implemented systems.
Duties and Responsibilities,
- Design, develop, and maintain FEBO software programs using advanced programming languages such as Java, Python, C++, or others.
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code using best software development practices and adherence to coding standards.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize FEBO systems, including the use of cloud services such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Participate in requirements analysis, user acceptance testing, and testing of the software and systems.
- Troubleshoot technical issues, perform bug fixes, and contribute to the development of user interface and user experience designs, using technologies like React Native, Xamarin or Flutter.
- Act as a liaison between management and end-users, gathering feedback and communicating updates on software development and implementation.
Qualification, Skills and Knowledge
- Strong experience with cloud computing services, such as AWS and Digital Ocean, and familiarity with RESTful APIs for integrating mobile applications.
- Proficient in using development tools such as Phpstorm, Visual Studio Code, Android Studio, and DataGrip, and experienced in database programming using SQLite, MySQL, Postgres, and Firebase.
- Strong knowledge of software test design and development, as well as experience working with Linux-based infrastructure and continuous integration and delivery tools.
- Strong communication and project management skills, including the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, as well as a good organizational mindset and a detail-oriented approach.
How to Apply
SEND EMAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject “FCS2023DEV”, There After Checking, your “MAILBOX” for the Email contains a Link to the “Pre Assessment Questionnaire” which is the MUST process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com