What you’ll do
Who you are
* Designs and develops code, writes and executes unit and integration tests, and supports testing of deliverables against user and technical story acceptance tests;
* Designs and develops micro-services in Digital Agility Layer supporting specific commercial requirements and customer journeys;
* Builds performance driven websites/user interfaces with an understanding of network traffic, HTTP requests and other performance focused enhancements;
* Tests and deploys developed micro-services to relevant environments using available CI/CD tools;
* Understands / uses RESTful APIs and JSON;
* Coordinates with relevant stakeholders inside and outside the squad to clarify commercial requirements and ensure the correct high-quality outcome;
* Estimates user and technical stories to help inform and prioritize backlog;
* Develops and executes unit and integration tests and supports testing against user and technical story acceptance tests;
* Suggests improvements to user stories and design;
* Manages technical debt as part of daily activities;
* Maintains coding standards;
* Troubleshoots, maintains and optimizes released micro-services based on defined allocation of ownership.
Not a perfect fit?
Worried that you don’t meet all the desired criteria exactly? At Vodafone we are passionate about Inclusion for All and creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, whatever their personal or professional background. If you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align exactly with every part of the job description, we encourage you to apply as you may be the right candidate for this role or another role, and our recruitment team can help you see how your skills fit in.
What’s in it for you
Together we can
To apply for this job please visit opportunities.vodafone.com.