For newly awarded 50 MWp Power Plant construction in Tanzania, our client is seeking a Team Leader (PROJECT Manager) with at least 7 years of experience in the works supervision of PV Power Plant
Our client is well positioned on several rural electrification projects (studies and assistance to the project owner) comprising the installation of several tens of Grid connected Solar PV Plants in Africa, and more particularly a Project in TANZANIA
Working Language: French and English
The TL will manage a complete and complementary experts’ team (including)
- Resident Engineer – Solar PV Expert
- Electrical Engineer
- Transmission Line Engineer
- Substation Engineer
- Social Safeguard Specialist
- Health, Safety, and environmental Officer/Engineer
- Civil Engineer
- Geotechnical Engineer / Engineering Geologist
- Land Surveyor
The main activities to be carried out will be :
- Owner’s Engineer assignment management
- Stakeholder cooperation management
- EPC contract management
- Documentation management
- Design review
- Site supervision
- Monitoring of the Contractor’s training program
- Training program
- Operational acceptance
- Master’s degree in Solar PV Technology or equivalent professional qualification in Renewable Energy Technologies
General professional background:
- At least 7 years of experience out of which four (4) years should be in grid connected Solar PV Projects and a strong background in construction of Solar PV Projects
- Experience in East Africa.
Specific professional background:
- Experience acquired as project manager, supervision engineer, site or works supervisor for the installation of electric power plants or rural electrification programs.
- Any experience in the works supervision of solar PV and HV grids infrastructures will be an asset. Minimum experience required:
- At least 4 years in grid connected solar PV Projects
- Supervision, as project manager or site supervisor, of the installation of, at least, 2 electric power plants, including, if possible, 1 in Africa.
- Experience in the follow-up of operation & maintenance activities of an electric power plant will be an asset.
Salary Package: 12000 euros Monthly + expat benefits
- Accommodation on site
- Transportation on site
- International Flights
Start Date: May/ June 2023 (Pending client approval)
Languages: French and English required
If you are keen to be considered, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apologies if this position is of no interest please share with friends or colleagues that may be interested.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
For more information on any Hydropower assignments please contact Deji Ogunsola at ewi recruitment. Candidate referrals are also very welcomed, so please feel free to pass our details to any friend or colleagues.
ewi is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. ewi is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.ewirecruitment.com.