A telecommunication service company based in Tanzania providing services such as Bulk SMS, WhatsApp business API, Shortcode, USSD, IVR, Call Centre, QMS (Queue Management System), CRM (Customer Relationship Management) and more, is looking for a Software Developer to join their team.
Required Technical Skill Set: Java, API, Spring MVC & Spring Boot, Playframework for Java, RESTful APIs, Web services, J2EE, SQL, SOAP API, Native, Flutter, React Native
- Analyse and maintain existing software applications.
- Manage day-to-day technical challenges and communicate to the project manager any risks or issues associated with the development activities.
- Involved in the design and development of high volume, high-performance, high-availability, service-oriented applications.
- Will be responsible for designing a product/ products based on the requirements of the customer.
- Remain current on new technologies and available vendor packages, evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- He/she will be responsible for the design of enterprise-grade solutions and should understand large-scale deployments, etc.
- Communicate with the customer and the team and establish a level of comfort on the technical side.
- Will be writing code for the customer products.
- Being able and responsible for prioritizing while working on several projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Minimum 1 year experience in software development.
- Excellent knowledge of Core Java and Spring.
- Should have an understanding of algorithms and data structures.
- Should have worked in the distributed agile model and continuous integration.
- Should have knowledge of designing and implementing of REST API and Web services.
- Should have hands-on experience in database administration tasks including but not limited to transaction management, SQL programming, schema design and database backups.
- Should be efficient with Java J2EE and related technologies.
- Experience in Android, iOS or Flutter Development.
- Experience in writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills and technical troubleshooting.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.