OLEO Consulting Group
We are currently looking for a Site Quality Manager to support one of our clients on a Power Plant construction turnkey project located in Tanzania.
This position is related to the implementation of Quality Assurance and Quality Control at construction site.
The objective is to comply with customers requirements, regulatory & statutory requirements and company requirements applicable to the products & services delivered.
The end goal is the release of conform products and services to the Customer.
This position is located on construction and commissioning (C&C) site.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assure the Site Quality documentation structure is set up and compliant to the contract (e.g. Site ITPs, Site ITPLs, Site Quality Plan)
- Lead all quality actions on site
- Represent Quality on site to the customer, authorities and any other external party
- Lead compliance actions on site and align required inspections and approvals
- Plan and lead site inspections
- Manage site documentation and assure on time delivery in good quality
- Lead Site Quality audits
- If necessary set up an efficient quality team on site
- This role requires significant experience in the Project Management, Quality and Sites, preferablt in Power Plant construction projects
- Knowledge level is comparable to a Master’s degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma with relevant experience)
- English fluent
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
To apply for this job please visit oleogroup.zohorecruit.com.