OLEO Consulting Group
We are currently looking for a Site Planner / Scheduler to support one of our clients on a Power Plant construction turnkey project located in Tanzania.
The main tasks and duties are the following:
- Prepare site specific procedures for Planning in consultation with Site Manager and the approval of Planning & Scheduling Department.
- Assist the Construction and Commissioning Managers with Resource Planning.
- Lead the development of the Site and Contractor schedules and ensure proper interfacing amongst the Site Schedules, Master Time Schedule
- Co-ordinate civil milestone/handing over dates to Erection with the responsible Contract Manager Civil
- Generate periodic time schedule reports identifying the delays, critical paths and developing Recovery Plans and Crash Schedules. The report format would be in line with the work instruction for Site Planning.
- Maintain history of project execution for future projects and contractual purpose such as claim resolution.
- Liaison with the Planning & Scheduling Department for revisions, upgrade of procedures, processes and tools.
- Ensure approval from Planning & Scheduling Department for target schedules and progress data prior to revision.
- Proven experience as site Planner / Scheduler on EPC projects, preferably Power Plants.
- English fluent
- Strong expertise in planning sofwtares such as Primavera P6
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs
To apply for this job please visit recruit.zoho.com.