OLEO Consulting Group
We are currently looking for a Site Material Coordinator to support one of our clients on a Power Plant project located in Tanzania.
The mission is to work within the Installation Field Operation organization, to report to the Installation Leader and the site Construction Manager. The mission consists of controlling the materials received at site against master shipping list ; performing detailed inventory of every boxes against individual packing lists and reporting results of inspection, anticipating shortages or damages ; making sure proper material storage conditions are in place ; ensuring the consistent supply of materials to the installation team.
The Main Tasks And Duties Are
- Check against master shipping list that all boxes sent by the company and its suppliers have been received at site.
- Check proper storage conditions are in place (material in open space, under shelter, closed building, air dehumidifier for GT, space heater for generator, air conditioning for electrical containers, piping protection, acoustical & thermal insulation, paint, oil …)
- Advise priority for open boxes inventory following general construction sequences.
- Advise means needed in terms of personal, tools, lifting device and closed building / storage containers with shelves for small components.
- Provide help for the crates opening and detailed inventory against packing list (to identify the material according to the packing list and to the drawings).
- Witness proper closure, re-sealing of boxes or storage and identification of loose equipments on shelves inside building / containers once inventory completed.
- Ensure consistent supply / hand-over of material to the installation team.
- Communicate weekly update of OSD (Over-Shortage-Damage) Log to the Construction Manager to order the missing or damaged parts.Advise organization of storage area (sizes, indoor/outdoor, boxes arrangement and accessibility per unit, per equipment, per MLI Model List Item …) to support storage & pre-fabrication.
- Assist establishing a database for material controls (location, inventory, handover).
- Inspect cleanliness of equipment internals before hand over to the installation team.
- Identify missing or damaged parts and to report on OSD (Over-Shortage-Damage) format missing or damaged parts with drawings identification, photos. Create OSD Log.
- Transmit to the Construction Manager documentation (packing list signed following inventory, material controls database, material certificate or quality documentation found inside boxes).
- Report on MMA Material Logistic status.
- Report on weekly basis Site Material Control status.
- Proven experience in Material coordination, preferably on Power Plant projects
- Fluent English is mandatory
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.