Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of
The Fleet Sales Executive is directly responsible for selling new vehicles to fleet accounts. The Sales Executive will work with the business community, governmental agenies and political subdivisions to fill transportation needs of every kind. The Sales Executive is additionally responsible for cultivating a repeat and referral program.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
- Demonstrate an understanding that business is built on customer satisfaction and being devoted to guaranteeing customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate behaviours consistent with the Company’s Vision, Mission, and Values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
- Follow Mansour guidelines and properly fill out all necessary paperwork required in the sale of a vehicle.
- Forecast goals at the beginning of each month.
- Introduce customers to the Service Department personnel to emphasize to customers the quality and efficiency of the Mansour’s service operations.
- Understand the terminology of the automobile business and keep abreast of technological changes in the product
- Deliver vehicles to customers. Ensures the customer understands the vehicle’s operating features, warranty, and paperwork.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Working knowledge of finance and insurance.
- Computer literacy.
- Professional appearance.
- 3+ years fleet operations sales or equivalent experience.
Job Specific Skills:
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of regulatory requirements for tenders and bidding process.
To apply for this job please visit careers.almansour.com.eg.