Senior Sales Engineer
DAR ES SALAAM-NELSON MANDELA RD(TZA)
- Prospecting of potential customers and negotiating contracts.
- Control over the term and condition of sales as specified in sales agreement including credit limits and terms of payments.
- Improve customer’s loyalty by frequent visits, identify their needs and act accordingly.
- Undertake periodic market survey, at least once every Month, of the business and propose an action plan for improvement.
- Propose actions to improve market share and good level of margin
- Conduct Technical visit and propose correct Lubricants to clients
- Monitor sales of each customer in respect to budget.
- Participate in any marketing activity that improves the sales and profitability of the company.
- Propose actions to improve markets share and good level of Margin.
Context and environment
- Stiff competition in the market
- Smuggling and re-branding of fake products
- Price sensitive market
- BSC in Mechanical /Chemical Engineering/B.Com. in Marketing
- Minimum of Five years work experience preferably in petroleum industry
- Experience in marketing and selling skills.
- Knowledge of computer application software (word processing, spreadsheet, systems….)
- Excellent in anticipate, analytical and decision- making skills
To apply for this job please visit krb-sjobs.brassring.com.