Giza Systems ·
- Performs pre-investigation data gathering and requirement analysis at the customer premises.
- Estimates and sizes the customer requirements with reference to the pre-investigation and using the help of the technical/functional staff or third party, if necessary.
- Studies the RFP to prepare the technical write-up and the costing of the proposed solution, whilst engaging the vendor for a matching proposal (if required).
- Receives assistance from technical/ functional Staff to fill compliance sheets (if required).
- Responds to customer inquiries to explain the proposed solution.
- Attends customer meetings with the aim to describe / discuss the proposed solution and highlight advantages over competitors
- Develops strong relations with selected vendors, which allow Giza Systems to achieve and maintain a competitive position in markets & domains of choice.
- Communicates with Sales, PMs and Technical teams to gather insights and information on different aspects such as clients’ needs and projects challenges which can be an added value to the offerings portfolio or changes in proposal.
- Identify the service scope needed to fulfill the customer requirements
- Review the technical components of the proposals that he is responsible for ensuring the efficient coverage of the customer requirements in these components.
- Prepare technical write-up and associated drawings that describe specific part of the solution and highlight the advantages of the proposed part.
- Study the available solutions of the competitors to be able to provide the optimum components emphasizing our strong points and hiding our weak points.
- Prepare Technical submittals as per Bid / Tender requirements which includes (but not limited to) methods, plans, organization, implementation strategies, specialized method statements and commissioning plants etc.
- Prepare / raise pre-tender queries etc. and coordinate with owner department /client for clarification.
- Involve in all post tender activities till contract award including (but not limited to) attendance on meeting with clients /consultants, clarification of post tender queries, techno commercial negotiation etc.
- challenges which can be an added value to the offerings portfolio or changes in proposal.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office productivity tools.
- Strong technical writing skills
- Strong business sense and market vision.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent command of English for Business Purposes (French is good advantage)
- Good negotiations skills
From 4 – 6 years of experience in high voltage substations 33,66,132 KV including all subsystems.
•Good knowledge in Electrical equipment details.
• Estimate project schedules and budget to meet project requirements.
• Estimate resources as needed within the engineering team.
• Practice and always comply with safety standards.
• Provide design inputs and reviews of other projects.
BSC of Engineering with a Specialization in Electrical Engineering