• Applying HR and business knowledge you will be required to evidence appropriate decision-making skills.
• As a key contact for managers, you will advise on the terms and conditions of employment and share best practice using internal process standards. • With your knowledge of our policies, you will be expected to develop HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes.
• As a key point of contact within HR you will work closely with the compensation & benefit and payroll team to ensure payroll receive details of upcoming changes in a timely manner.
• Working with the business on any strategy changes on a Sales Area or local level, will enable you to contribute to the future success of the business.
• With business vision in mind, you will be expected to actively manage any recruitment and support recruiting managers and other internal stakeholders to ensure business skill gaps are filled in line with business vision.
• You will support the recruitment process, including writing job descriptions and preparing interview questions.
• You will ensure new starters receive a comprehensive and informative induction.
• Participate in the implementation of specific global or local projects and manage any annual processes such as salary and annual performance reviews.
• Bachelor’s Degree in HR. A master’s degree is a PLUS advantage.
• 3 Years minimum global and/or HR Shared Service work experience or relevant service center experience is desirable
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software
• Proficient in Workday and/or similar HR database system is a desirable
• Candidate MUST be based in Lake Zone.
Kindly apply through: https://connectspace.co.tz/job-posts/job?jobId=265 TO BE SHORTLISTED