International Rescue Committee
Requisition ID: req41899
Job Title: Job Re-Advertisement: Senior Country Safety Manager
Employment Category: Fixed Term
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: Kasulu, Tanzania
- University Degree or its equivalent (from a recognized institution) in Social Sciences.
- A minimum of 5 years of NGO work experience within humanitarian assistance programs with demonstrated capabilities in planning and implementing elaborate tasks and projects.
- Understanding the humanitarian principles, code of conduct and specific work linked to NGO field and operations contexts.
- Ability to carry out in-depth contextual analysis and identify developing trends.
- Strong experience as a trainer; ability to develop, implement and facilitate learning to a wide range of audiences.
- Proficiency in English and Swahili is a must.
Professional Standards. IRC staff must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Global Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti-Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity. IRC is committed to building a diverse organization and a climate of inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Warning. Please be warned of various scams, being circulated via e-mails, from Internet websites, and via regular mail or fax, falsely being issued by or associated with the IRC. Beware that The IRC does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training, or any other fee). IRC does not request any information related to bank accounts. If asked for any payment, please contact TZ-Recruitement@Rescue.Org.
To apply for this job please visit rescue.csod.com.