- Payment confirmation
- Daily order booking
- ATC Creation
- Open ATC management
- ATC movement record keeping
- ITA creation
- Issuance of ATCs to transport department/customer/customer representative
- Company order creation procedures compliance
- Sales officer/coordinator team coordination (for order creation)
- Transport and logistics coordination (to ensure seamless dispatch)
- Compilation of customer service sales report
- Maintenance of strict customer account statements confidentiality
- Customer account balance confirmation
- Customer queries management
- Development and implementation of customer experience improvement tactics and strategies
- Collation of periodic sales reports for review and submission to DCP Management
- Alarm raising (in time) any observations, events or compliance breaches that have the potential to adversely impact sales operations
- Identification and recommendation of sales operation improvement to the Head of Sales & Marketing
Execution of any other duties assigned by Senior or Head of Sales and Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or any related discipline.
- At least 3 years of work experience in Sales Operations
- Customer service management
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (English and Swahili)
- Strong leadership skills
- Report complication
- Problems solving skills.
- Teamwork skills
- Computer skills – MS Office Suite
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
The Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified manufacturing conglomerates.
The Group continues to grow its vision of becoming the leading provider of essential needs in Food and Shelter in Sub-Saharan Africa with sustained market leadership in Cement Manufacturing, Sugar Milling, Sugar Refining, Packaging Material Production and Salt Refining.
Upcoming projects include a $12 billion investment in an Oil Refinery, Fertilizer Plant and Petrochemical Complex.