Green Capital S.A.
Project Manager Tanzania
- development of renewable energy projects on the local market,
- creating projects in accordance with HQ guidelines,
- analysis of the RES-related sit,
- cooperation with local partners,
- cooperation with the headquarters of Green Capital
- creating projects which has the approval by the company: secure the lands, signing lease agreements, applying and gaining permits approval.
- experienced & knowledges of the renewable energy industry,
- knowledges on large scale PV markets, procedures and regulations,
- very good command of English language – you will use it in your daily work,
- communicativeness, the ability to establish and maintain good relationships,
- independence and high organizational skills,
- initiative and commitment,
- willingness to travel on business.
- work in a rapidly developing company co-creating the market in the renewable energy sector
- work on interesting and modern investment projects in the industry of the future, with the support of a professional and energetic team,
- the ability to implement your own ideas,
- a large real impact on the company’s development,
- great development opportunities.
Email : email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit green_capital_sa.traffit.com.