WRS - Worldwide Recruitment Solutions
On behalf of a major Oil & Gas operator, WRS are looking for a Project HSE Lead to work in Tanzania on a contract, rotational basis. This will be a 12 month renewable contract, rotating 8/2 into Dar Es Salaam, paying a day rate in USD.
The role will be supporting the construction of a large cross country crude oil pipeline.
- Embedding, deploying, and verifying the aims of the Project HSSE Policies into the Project, within the requirements specified in the contract.
- Liaise with Risk Management and package managers to ensure risks associated with the project scopes are driving decision-making in developing controls to prevent and mitigate risks
- Support development/revisions of the Project HSE Execution Plan and associated
- Provide guidance on the minimum HSSE standards that the Project must meet.
- Oversee the development of the HSE Assessment & Loss Prevention Inspection Plan relative to scopes.
- Review all project documentation to ensure adequate coverage of HSSE considerations.
- Liaise with scope stakeholders and ensure cross-functional engagement and HSE alignment.
- Support alignment of the project HSSE performance reporting in conjunction with H2SE Manager
- Lead HSE aspects of project start-up work (Good to Go & Kick off Process) and ensure contractors are clear on HSE sections of the customer HSE standards of work whilst ensuring responsibilities, objectives and targets are agreed and understood by all stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in an appropriate field of HSE study is preferred, with 7~10 years’ experience in a HSE related field, NEBOSH Diploma or Company agreed on discipline qualifications
- Chartered Member of appropriate Professional Body / Institution preferred (IOSH)
- 10 years working in developing countries – specifically in the HSE space.
- 8 years of related HSE experience and the appropriate safety certifications in regulatory, risk management and training programs within the oil and gas industries.
- Setting up and deploying HSSE systems in major projects start up and execution.
- Experience of process and system auditing in the Oil and Gas or other heavy industry.
- Developing local talent in an ‘On the Job Training’ capacity
If you are interested in new opportunities, please apply.
To apply for this job please visit www.worldwide-rs.com.