PROJECT SUPPORT OFFICER –PSO
- Assisting the Line Manager in the preparation of project reports.
- Assist the Line Manager in data analysis, fieldwork coordination, and data encoding on time.
- Assist the projects in activity planning framework and strengthen the implementation of the target group including work plan preparation.
- Develop and maintain a database of all technical reports, presentations, maps, data and information, and pictures produced by all projects.
- Responsible for supporting partners to manage all aspects of the projects cycle including planning, implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Ensure that the quality of the programs/projects is maintained through an effective monitoring system and that accurate data and information on best practices is documented.
- Ensure project narrative reports are prepared and submitted on time using donor reporting requirements.
- Track/monitor day-to-day progress against projects milestones and activities, against scheduled work plans and overall project objectives;
- Any other task assigned by the Line manager and Supporting senior team members with administrative functions including logistic issues.
- Reporting on activities towards targets and consulting the approval of the decision to the CEO.
- Protects the organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Putting together a Finance and PROJECT SUPPORT strategy for the company.
- Adhering to the annual and monthly performance agreement concluded between him and the CEO.
- And any other duty as may be assigned by the CEO.
Project Designing and Development, Report writing and presentation, Computer literacy
Bachelor’s degree in either Project Management, Risk Management, or Community development.
Background experience in Project Management or Business development of not less than 1 Year will be an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit palladium.csod.com.