At Dangote Cement, we are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Picking Officer. As a Picking Officer, you will be responsible for ensuring that the ATC and loading and picking process is done in a smooth and efficient manner.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that ATC and loading slips are received before trucks are loaded.
- Count and record finished loaded trucks.
- Prepare loading and picking reports for a particular shift.
- Report any underweight or overweight trucks immediately to the shift engineers.
- Ensure that picking is done only after truck loading is completed.
- Report any ATC-related problems to shift engineers or the Head of Department.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by the Senior or Head of Department.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in any related field.
- At least 2 years of related experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good communication skills in both verbal and written English and Swahili.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Personal Health Insurance
- Pay Off Time
- Training and Development
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.