Located in Moshi, Maua Mazuri sells disease-free and high yielding seedlings which are produced in our state-of-the-art plant tissue culture laboratory. We are an international company of highly talented scientists, agriculturalists and business professionals who are united by a goal of providing African farmers with the best seeds. Maua Mazuri is seeking an experienced Online Marketer to further develop the company’s online strategy
The Online Marketer specialist is responsible for creating, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promotes the company’s brand, products and services. This position is key in enhancing the company’s brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers. The online marketer is the creative brain behind the actions and ensures that the online image of the business is effective and attracts (new) customers. The Online Marketer is part of the Sales Team, works closely together with his/her Sales colleagues and reports to CEO.
Key activities and Responsibilities Duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing, implementing and managing all aspects of the company’s digital marketing campaigns: o Generating/optimizing content for the website and social media o Updating and connecting to (new) social media platforms o Creating (email) campaigns for various target groups
- Developing and implementing strategies to drive online traffic to the company website/social media platforms: advising on and revising trends.
- Developing and monitoring digital marketing budgets (paid search)
- Tracking conversion rates – what worked, what didn’t, and why, what is the ROI?
- Keeping abreast with the latest online and social media developments
Required qualifications / skills The ideal candidate for this position:
- Has minimum 3 years’ experience working in Online Marketing, a bachelor in Marketing or Communications is an advantage
- A portfolio of social media campaigns and their performances
- Has strong analytical skills, Google AdWords and Analytics certification is an advantage
- Graphic design skills (Photoshop, Adobe or other) ü Video editing skills
- Keen to learn from online tutorials, and implement those learnings effectively in your role
- Is excellent in English and fluent in Swahili, in written and in verbal form, and has good communication
- Is good in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Is a team player
- Has an open mind and is eager to continuously learn and improve his/her professional skills;
- A self-starter who can be entrusted to work remotely ü Is sharp and ready to work under pressure and always “ready to go for the extra mile”.
- A positive attitude and eagerness to make a positive impact in Tanzanian agriculture
- Available to work from our offices in Moshi, minimum one week per month
SEND YOUR CV TO firstname.lastname@example.org