International Rescue Committee
Requisition ID: req41717
Job Title: MEAL Manager
Sector: Monitoring & Evaluation
Employment Category: Fixed Term
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: Kasulu, Tanzania
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, Statistics, Monitoring and Evaluation, Project Management or related fields
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in Monitoring and Evaluation related assignments.
- Demonstrated ability to train and build capacity of others in multi-cultural contexts.
- Proven technical skills in monitoring and evaluation, including qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis.
- Proven Technical skills in data quality audit.
- Proven abilities in developing monitoring plans, data collection, information management, use of databases, and analysis and performance monitoring.
- Strong planning, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent analytical, presentation, and reporting skills;
- Excellent database, data management and data analysis skills, with experience using at least 2 software applications such as Microsoft Excel, Access, SPSS, STATA.
- Demonstrated experience in using data visualization software (Power bi, Tableau, etc….)
- Previous experience with electronic/mobile data collection (Kobo, ODK, CommCare)
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple partners and stakeholders.
- Ability to provide technical support and feedback with a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
- Excellent communication, facilitation, interpersonal and representation skills.
- Excellent English speaking/writing skills required.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies:
- Communicate effectively in a multi-cultural environment and diplomatically manage collegial relationships.
- Support and respond to the program’s data needs as quickly as possible to support evidence-based decision making.
- Work productively in a team environment and the ability to meet unexpected demands.
- Pay attention to details and set priorities.
- Summarize, present, and communicate key findings and information for management decision making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly learning agile: capable of adapting quickly to change and apply new information and skills to work duties.
- Self-motivated to plan, prioritize and problem solve independently.
- Facilitation, Change Management and/or Project Management experience a plus.
- Experience successfully working in a multicultural environment.
Professional Standards: The IRC and IRC workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in the IRC Way – Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity: IRC is committed to building a diverse organization and a climate of inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Warning: Please be warned of various scams, being circulated via e-mails, from Internet websites, and via regular mail or fax, falsely being issued by or associated with the IRC. Beware that The IRC does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training, or any other fee). IRC does not request any information related to bank accounts. If asked for any payment, please contact TZ-Recruitement@Rescue.Org