A marketing coordinator with outstanding organizational and research skills needed. He/She MUST be a creative individual with fantastic communication skills and excellent time management.
· Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
· Implement marketing plans that include print, broadcast and online content.
· Create branded advertising campaigns, and support the marketing and design teams by coordinating and collating content.
· Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
· Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate media coverage.
· Traffic all advertising efforts to appropriate channels.
· Develop and manage all internal communication systems.
· Create, maintain and strengthen the organization’s overall brand through all media avenues.
· Organize and streamline service offerings into user-friendly concepts.
· Manage print contractors and other promotional vendors.
· Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing/communications or related (essential).
· Three years of experience in content management, creative writing, advertising concepts and media negotiations.
· Critical thinker with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
· Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior.
· Expert knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
· Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
· Solid organizational skills and detail oriented.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
· Creative mind with superb written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Photoshop and web editing packages.
APPLICANT MUST BE BASED IN MWANZA.
Applications through https://connectspace.co.tz/job-posts/job?jobId=244 ONLY will be shortlisted.
To apply for this job please visit connectspace.co.tz.