Standard Bank Group
To establish and maintain a robust accounting framework for risk hedging activities, aligned with IFRS and Group guidelines, through adequate product control; preparation, verification and reporting of daily and monthly profit and loss; balance sheet reconciliation and substantiation; valuation testing of Financial Instruments, to produce and validate financial statements to ensure the associated risk is maintained within established appetite.
- B.Com (finance/account preferred), CFA or any other relevant financial degree.
- CPA/ACCA will be the added advantage
- 2-3 years’ experience working in a Global Markets/Treasury product control or similar environment (finance or market risk support role would be sufficient)
- Communication skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Quick learner
- Sound interpersonal and team skills
- Ability to deal with conflict effectively
- Understanding of Global Markets/Treasury Products (Bonds, T-bills, Foreign exchange, Derivatives etc.) will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Power BI will be added advantage