1. Record and track user requests for assistance relating to equipment and applications.
2. Translate and formulate user requests or needs into solutions or feasibility studies and interventions
3. Plan, prepare and test the installations and configurations of equipment (workstations, phones, videoconference), systems, networks and applications.
4. Plan and coordinate work and / or interventions (maintenance, upgrade and / or installation of materials, tools, equipment, systems, etc.).
5. Operational management of local Service Contracts: Internet Service Provider, mobile communications, technical room commodities – power, A/C, access control, CCTV, fire detection and extinction, etc.
6. Test system updates or corrections (including non-regression) before going into production
7. Analyze, use data from IST tools or business applications / software and perform technical QA/QC.
8. Intervene following a request for assistance in the office or remotely.
9. Maintain the IST inventory (hardware, software, systems component, …) and update the ISTservice management tool (incidents / problem – CMDB – change management).
10. Diagnose and resolve 1st and 2nd level malfunctions, breakdowns, network incidents, defective materials, equipment, applications and virus incidents.
11. Escalate to 3rd level support teams or contracts and provides local proximity support.
12. Installation of applications
13. Meeting rooms technical support.
14. Install and use support tools for IST systems supervision
15. Inform users about security issues (backup, virus, data confidentiality …)
16. Apply and enforce the rules related to data protection and cybersecurity
17. Perform monitoring and analysis of the data, issue reports on daily, weekly, monthly, or annual basis according to the needs.
18. Train and advise users in his/her area of expertise
H3SE Roles and responsibilities
The service holder shall demonstrate a continuous commitment to CLIENT’S H3SE standards at all times.
Context and environment
The main objective at current stage is the set-up of CLIENT’S Company IST solutions and services, perform deployment and adoption to the users, combined with ramp-up of users as CLIENT’S Project mobilization and construction starts.
The Local Operations and Support is accountable for the overall good quality of services provided to CLIENT’S end-users.
Master knowledge and practice of Corporate applications administration and Microsoft 365
Proficiency in the usage of computers, software and applications, Cloud-based solutions and services, IST management and monitoring tools.
Ability to organize and manage priorities, rigorous.
General team spirit: Creative, strength of proposal for performance improvement, good contact, sense of communication.
3 to 8 years experience in its technical specialty (IST support, workstations, infrastructure, security, applications)