The Full Stack Lead Engineer is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining the front-end and back-end of the Wasoko web applications. This role requires a high level of technical knowledge, design skills in a distributed world, expertise in web development, and problem solving as well as a deep understanding of building RESTful Services, designing using MQs, and Web applications and maintaining them.
- Design and develop web applications that meet user requirements and adhere to design and coding standards.
- Create and maintain databases for web applications and mobile applications.
- Develop, test, and deploy web applications and mobile applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug web applications and mobile applications.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of applications.
- Ensure the security and performance of web applications.
- Monitor and track web application usage.
- 8+ years of experience in software development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Proven experience with designing and developing REST APIs, using MQs and programming in Java, Springboot
- Excellent designing and problem-solving skills.
- Seasoned coder, with good knowledge of various design patterns.
- Works without supervision and is capable of being the technical pillar of the squad. Able to guide engineers and do their design and code reviews.
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of application performance, monitoring and alerts.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Knowledge of cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Proficient in database design and development.
- Experience with mobile application development.
- Should be a good team player with good communication skills.
- E-commerce experience is an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit wasoko.breezy.hr.