Bureau Veritas Group
Date: Aug 28, 2023
Location: DAR ES SALAAM, Other/Not Applicable, TZ
Company: Bureau Veritas
INSPECTOR SUPERVISOR- TANZANIA
About Us: Bureau Veritas
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in laboratory testing, inspection, and certification services.
Created in 1828, the Group has more than 82,000 employees located in more than 1,600 offices and laboratories around the globe.
We are looking for an Inspector Supervisor to work in Agrifood commodities and Discharge operations department in Tanzania on a full-time basis. The individual must be flexible, enthusiastic, and committed to work in a challenging environment with the will to learn.
Reporting directly to the CTD Operations Manager, the main responsibility will be to supervise all Inspection duties at port and warehouses and ensure all inspectors are complying with safety and client’s instructions.
Key Roles and responsibilities
- Supervising all inspectors’ duties at client’s sites,
- Visit all warehouses to ensure inspectors attendance and their safety.
- Ensure all inspectors have full PPE at site.
- Sending reports to department manager on daily warehouse activities
- Ensure client with timely stuffing reports.
- Ensure that all trainings assigned to inspectors are done timely.
- Prepare and send reports to client on all Discharge activities at port.
Knowledge, skills, and experience
- The candidate should have at least 3 years total work experience in surveying and tally industry.
- University Degree or Diploma in logistics, and transport or any other field related to logistics.
- Usual command on computer skills such as Windows, MS Word and Excel, etc
- Fluently speak and write English (Training and reporting process will be English)
- Honest, and reliable, strong sense of work responsibility
- Ability to travel