Empowering Africa’s tomorrow, together…one story at a time.
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
My Career Development Portal: Wherever you are in your career, we are here for you. Design your future. Discover leading-edge guidance, tools and support to unlock your potential. You are Absa. You are possibility.
Participate in an internship programme in order to maximize individual and organizational development, through the execution of predefined internship objectives.
- Undertake all administrative requirements covering recruitment. E.g. arranging interviews.
- Support Talent Acquisition Team to support onboarding exercise for new joiners.
- Assess candidates’ suitability for specific roles
- Explain /answer questions to potential recruits relating to benefits, bank policies, and general conditions of employment.
- Deal and respond to verbal (i.e. telephone or face to face) and written queries from on People issues.
Higher Certificates and Advanced National (Vocational) Certificates: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
To apply for this job please visit absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.