Tanzania – Luxury Safari Properties x 3
R58 000 – R95 000 pm (Live in + Benefits)
Our client owns three high end safari properties – each offering guests a bespoke experience of the highest quality,
personalisation and service. Actively recruiting a General Manager to join the leadership team and report directly to the owners.
Responsible for guiding and nurturing an existing strong team.
Focus on achieving excellence in service delivery and quality across the portfolio.
· 3-year Diploma/Degree in Hospitality Management
· Strong financial acumen – Create and submit operational budgets, analyse P&L’s & garner insights.
· A competent level of computer skills/systems, PMS; POS, Xero, QuickBooks and Zoho
Experience and Skills:
· Ten (10) years Senior Management experience in bespoke high end luxury hospitality
· Experience in safari operations or remote locations
· Proven ability to build and maintain successful partnerships.
· Excellent leadership abilities and communication skills
· Logistics & Purchasing processes and management.
· A strong F&B background would be preferred.
· Record of assisting with safari logistic operations and camp movements – ability to implement strong controls & procedures.
· Humble and kind and thorough track record with proven integrity.
· High EQ to adapt to and understand and respect all different cultures, specifically Tanzanian culture.
· Effective delegator
· Driven and self-motivated
· Hands on, lead from the front and mentor the team.
· Highly adaptable, able to move through all the company’s areas of operations which currently include a lodge and 2 camps.
· Adapt, adopt, and embed the company culture, vision and mission and then grow along with it and with the team (a bespoke brand and different to all high-end luxury mainstream competitors)
· Analytical abilities to identify key metrics for action.
· Must have a calm and approachable demeanour, with ability to work under pressure.
· Creative thinker and effective problem solver
· Due to the nature of the business, be able to work flexible hours as well as weekends and public holidays.
· Be able to work with multiple Senior Managers, Managers from different Countries, speaking various languages and different cultures.
Salary bracket: Experience dependant.
· One return international air ticket annually
· Mobile phone/ Housing/ Food / beverage
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com