AB InBev Africa
Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
Purpose of Role
The purpose of this role is to lead and coordinate investigations across the Zone, while designing, reviewing and implementing an effective risk management, anti-fraud, and anti-corruption process.
The Forensic Investigator will conduct proactive reviews to identify potential fraud and/or revenue losses. Have an idea of professional advisory and policy awareness. Drive Ethics and Compliance initiatives across the Zone as well as deliver quality investigations through effective investigation planning, case management and risk assessment, in accordance with investigation guidelines and procedures.
- Drive Ethics and Compliance initiatives across the Zone.
- Deliver quality investigations through effective investigation planning, case management and risk assessment, in accordance with investigation guidelines and procedures.
- Conduct trend analysis and execute forensic audits to proactively minimize risks/losses, ensuring that risks are effectively managed.
- Ensure that gaps identified from investigations or forensic audits are communicated appropriately and remediation actions are implemented timely.
- Analyze and assess information, applying a high level of attention to detail and an awareness of the relevant legal frameworks.
- Support internal and external hearings/appeals, as required. Liaise with the People function on employee-related investigations and disciplinary processes.
- Creatively troubleshoot to resolve problems, championing and implementing continuous improvement.
- Conduct training and awareness campaigns targeted at fraud prevention, fraud indicators and fraud detection capabilities across the Company.
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of compliance and investigations dashboards.
- Compile and publish quarterly risk management metrics and reports.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree in Law, Human Resources, Finance, or Internal Control.
- Proficiency in Data Analysis (using SYSPRO and SAP) and Risk management will be an advantage.
- Problem solving and proven ability to manage projects and facilitate change.
- Strong communication skills.
- Honest and ethical role model.
- Analytical thinker with strong organizational, time-management, and issue-spotting skills.