Insight Management Tanzania Limited
About the job
Reports to : Managing Director Responsibilities
- Ensure completeness of supporting documentations for payment
- Invoice coding and data input into the system on a daily basis.
- Responsible for petty cash disbursements, replenishment and petty cash count.
- Ensure bank and petty cash transactions are recorded on a daily basis.
- Prepare monthly cash-flow control sheets with original documents of all transactions
- and send them to External Auditor.
- Prepare monthly Financial Reports
- In coordination with operation officer, forecast of funds needed
- ensure the positive cash flow in the Office.
- Review field budget activities to ensure cost efficiency.
- Coach and train field staff in all matters regarding financial reports.
- Ensure all transactions are processed and ready in time for month end and quarter
- end close as per agreed timetable,
- Review payment vouchers, bank & petty cash control sheets,
- Verify travel expense reports.
- Ensure all procurements comply with competitive 3 quotes bidding.
- Issue, track and reconcile approved travel advances to field office staff; review
- advance reconciliation and claims for completeness and accuracy.
- Manage filing/archiving of all AP documents and admin files (including invoices,
- payment vouchers, credit memos, expense reports, AP adjustments via AP Module)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting / Finance
- Must Have experience leading a team
- 3-5 Years experience
- Must be a CPA Holder
- Knowledge of and experience in applying accounting procedures and protocols in budget administration and financial forecasting, analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrated capacity to think strategically with expertise in complex problem solving, decision making and critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency with computerized financial systems, such as accounting programs, databases, payment processing, excel spreadsheets, payroll services.
- Experience in preparing for and coordinating financial audits
Only share Cv’s to Insighttanzania6@gmail.com,
Cv’s should be in pdf format and the document should be renamed with the applicant’s full name
Eg; MARY MWITA-RECEPTIONIST
Only successful candidates will be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to Insighttanzania6@gmail.com