At dnata, we keep the world in the air. From ground and cargo handling to inflight catering and retail, as well as travel services. We are by your side for the entire travel experience. As an integral part of the Emirates Group, dnata takes pride in our established business model, meticulous strategic foresight, and robust collaborations within the aviation and travel ecosystem. Today, dnata operates in 136 airports, delivering a range of ground handling, cargo, catering and travel services, through an exceptional team of over 46,000 people. In the financial year 2022-23, dnata generated USD4 billion of revenue, by handling over 710,000 flights, moving more than 2.7 million tonnes of cargo, uplifting 111.4 million meals and recording a total transaction value of travel services of US$ 1.9 billion. Our path is one defined by the unique and celebrated ‘dnata way,’ rooted in the pillars of safety and security, a relentless pursuit of performance excellence, unwavering commitment to service excellence, a genuine passion for delighting customers, an environment of imagination and a culture that honours respect.
dnata Zanzibar are looking for enthusiastic, driven, english speaking team members to join our team.
***Please note, this particular opportunity is open to Tanzanian Nationals only***
To assist as assigned in providing discreet housekeeping service, ensuring lounges and offices are clean at all times and cleaning schedule is adhered to.
- Spot clean finger/food/beverage marks, stains etc from all cupboards, tables, desks and other furniture and fittings, using approved methods and cleansers.
- Vacuum the recesses in upholstered chairs and sofas with wand attachment.
- Shampoo fabric furniture with approved cleanser and without using excess water. Ensure any “damp” furniture is not used.
- Dust all horizontal and vertical surfaces, fittings including picture frames, furniture desks, chairs & signage, ceiling air vents, plants and planters.
- Spot clean all surfaces free of finger marks, splashes etc particularly around mirrors, light switches and door handles.
- Thoroughly vacuum all carpeted areas, paying particular attention to corners, edges etc. Spot clean marks and stains using approved methods and cleansers and shampoo as required.
- Thoroughly vacuum all tiled floor areas and wet mop floors using approved methods and cleansers.
- Wash and clean all restroom vanity areas, taps, and toilets using approved methods and cleaners.
- Empty and clean waste bins and provide new liners when necessary. Remove waste to disposal point.
- Replenish any items – toilet paper, soap, paper towels, etc.
- Ensure all cleaning materials are handled safely and stored securely out of sight from marhaba guests.
- Liaise with Catering to resolve any below table cleaning issues and promptly attend to spillages.
- Liaise with Hosting Lead to advice of any short stock issues with cleaning materials.
- Discuss safety concerns openly and report them to the concerned supervisor.
- Comply with all relevant safety, quality and environmental management policies, procedures and control to ensure a healthy and safe work environment.
- Act as a role model for the desire safety behaviours, wears the appropriate PPE and ensures that work is conducted in a safe manner.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gohire.io.