WRS - Worldwide Recruitment Solutions
Are you looking for your next, new exciting project? Then we have just the role for you. WRS are looking for a Electrical and Instrumentation QC Inspector to start on the EACOP project.
EACOP is a 1,443km crude oil export pipeline that will transport Uganda’s crude oil from Kabaale – Hoima in Uganda to the Chongoleani peninsula near Tanga port in Tanzania.
This project is looking to run over the next 3 years and is a fantastic opportunity to work on the longest heated pipeline in the world.
- 6 x 2 Rotational
- Mobilisation and Demobilisation Premium Economy Flights
- Field role, accommodation, food and amenities are all provided
- 6 Day working weeks
- 10 Hour days
- Based in Dar es Salaam
- Experience on working on above ground constructions
- Previous pipeline experince is desireable
- Extensive onshore experience working with major EPC companies
- Preferably a construction Bias
- Certified Electrical and Instrumentation Inspector
This is an exciting oppertunity to work on a fantastic project.
If you fit the description and want to take on a new exciting project with longevitiy, please apply!
To apply for this job please visit www.worldwide-rs.com.