Make trading accessible to anyone, anywhere
As our Business Development Executive, you’ll engage with our Swahili and English-speaking affiliates to grow our affiliate networks. You will play a key role in sourcing, onboarding, and earning the trust of new affiliates, helping us grow our brand. This position involves occasional overseas travels to be a hands-on organiser in our affiliate trips and other partnership events specially in the African subcontinent.
- Identify new growth opportunities, prospects, and competitors via market research and data analysis.
- Generate meaningful insights that help you to source, recruit, and support affiliates that are aligned with our values and business strategies.
- Make data-driven recommendations to increase affiliate performance.
- Monitor and analyse affiliate activity using metrics such as the number of conversions per affiliate.
- Devise branding, marketing, and messaging strategies to help affiliates improve their client acquisition and retention efforts.
- Localise affiliate marketing tactics and promotional materials for designated markets to ensure maximum effectiveness and ROI.
What you have
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or a related discipline
- Native Swahili speaker
- Outstanding market research skills and a keen understanding of the consumer journey
- Assertive, sales-driven personality and the ability to adapt quickly and achieve powerful results
- Proficiency in spoken and written English communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in the financial services industry
- Passion for finance and technology
- Ability to travel overseas when needed
What’s good to have
- IT knowledge or experience
- Experience in affiliate marketing, growth hacking, and business development
- Experience in using a wide range of digital marketing tools and affiliate management platforms
What we’ll give you
- Exciting work challenges
- Collaborative and inspiring work environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive hourly-based salary
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career
- Creative freedom
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago, and we’re still going strong. Today, we work across continents and serve over a million traders from around the globe.
Join us. Grow with us.
You’ll be part of our Marketing team, where we look for opportunities to partner with traders, brokers, influencers, and app developers to grow our business.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com