Reporting to Local Content Manager
The role seeks to involve communities in seeking solutions to the problems they face in partnership with statutory and voluntary bodies. The Community Liaison Officer will promote the project locally, regionally, and nationally through strategic engagement with key service providers and other regional and national bodies.
- Manage the quality implementation of youth/Elders/women and development activities in the Community.
- Identify social needs and problems of vulnerable community members and identify appropriate responses.
- Ensure the organization of cultural, sports and recreational activities for people in the community, and within host communities in accordance with the program strategy.
- Ensure a functioning, efficient referral system is in place for vulnerable citizens within the community.
- Mobilize youth and the general community within the Area, where they can express themselves freely and take on leadership roles.
- Supervise the planning and facilitation of all meetings, training and awareness campaigns in the youth and development sector.
- Responsible for preparation of activities work plan, expenditure and procurement plans, monitoring project expenditure and ensuring that the targeted objectives are met in collaboration with the Supervisor.
- Prepare proposals in collaboration with Supervisor and/or other programs staff, as requested
- Participate in all safety training as required
- Any other work that may be assigned by Management
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Social Science, Community Development, or any other related field
- Extensive experience of supply chain management
- At least 5 years relevant experience
- Experience in an international company, preferably in the oil & gas, heavy construction, mining, or other capital-intensive industry will be an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit cvpeopletanzania.zohorecruit.com.