Support Bridge for Students with Disabilities (SBSD) Tanzania
Description of the Organization
Support Bridge for Students with Disabilities (SBSD) is a Tanzanian NGO registered under NGOs Act No. 24 of 2002 operating in Tanzania mainland. SBSD works to improve access to education for students with disabilities in schools and their families and communities. SBSD works to address disability as a cause and consequence of poverty and works in partnership with Tanzanian government and other stakeholders to create an inclusive society for all.
SBSD is currently looking for Communications & Fundraising Volunteerwho can help on fundraising to raise the funds that can support the needs of vulnerable students with disabilities.
Responsibilities of Charity fundraising Volunteer
- Contribute to grant writing
- Create and Implement the organization’s fundraising plan.
- Maintaining existing and developing new relationships with funders, businesses, and individuals in order to raise funds, events, and campaign support for the organization.
- Write reports to prepare presentations to communicate fundraising programs and communication data.
- Identify, cultivate, solicit, and steward prospects through ongoing business development, networking, connecting and proposing engagement opportunities.
- Actively lead, build and manage social media network and create high quality publications and materials on time and within budget
- Researches and writes content for the organization’s website
- May perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- The ideal candidate must hold a degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, or any other related field.
- Two years’ experience in communication, marketing, or other related field.
- Experience in children with special needs, young women and women with disabilities, or persons with disabilities project management with a proven track record of delivering on objectives will be an added advantage.
- Excellent and exceptional writing, editing, and reporting skills.
- A strong experience on website management and social media management.
- Proactive and motivated with a strong commitment to SBSD vision, mission, and values.
- Strong communicator who works well independently and with a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and within a small dynamic team.
- Standard office ICT skills.
Benefits of Charity fundraising Volunteer
- Improve job prospects, personal development, connections and community
- Give you a sense of pride and identity, Good will and self esteem
How to apply
Interested person send your detailed Curriculum Vitae or Application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com