Mahonda, TZ, 3498
Join TUI BLUE Hotels as Cluster Sales Manager responsible for our Hotel & Resorts properties (TUI BLUE and The Mora) where you will play a key role in maximizing revenue for our hotels in East and South Africa. You will develop and execute effective sales strategies, manage key accounts, and build strong relationships with partners to achieve ambitious targets as directed by the Director of Sales. They will be responsible for developing strategies and detailed account plans and pro-actively driving both existing and new partnerships to meet and exceed targets. The Sales Manager will be responsible for gathering local market and competition data and distributing across the organization.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Clear understanding of the hotel(s) business strategies to implement hotel’s short, mid, and long-term strategy in conjunction with Sales Leader, Revenue Leader, Hotel(s), Hotel General Manager, and other stakeholders.
- Supporting the preparation of the following for each property:
- the revenue budget by providing data, re strategies per account including pricing and forecasting.
- the annual sales expense budget including travel, joint marketing, brochure contributions, trade fair participation and any other relevant expenses.
- the annual sales activities calendar incorporating tactical promotions, joint marketing campaigns with partners, updating as and when required.
- Focussing on the right accounts to grow the business from a mix of existing and new accounts.
- setting clear account plans and targets per account to ensure that both existing and new accounts meet and exceed the goals as set in the annual budget.
- tracking account performance, issuing tactical promotions as and when required in line with the booking windows for each key feeder market. Gathering actionable data from partners to ensure consistent and continual optimization of the campaigns.
- developing and implementing sales action plans as agreed with line manager.
- Virtual Meetings / Virtual training sessions with partners.
- Representing Hotel(s) locally and internationally on sales trips, trade fairs, exhibitions, and events.
- preparing sales proposals and closely following up on all business leads within a 24-hour response timeline.
- regularly sharing updates with partners.
- driving Total Revenue (Room, F&B, Ancillary) for each account.
- cross selling wider portfolio of M3 hotels.
- Issuing and finalising contracts ensuring all relevant terms and conditions are incorporated into the agreement including brochure contribution, credit terms and conditions, tactical promotions, joint marketing spend etc.
- Regularly evaluating business potential and opportunities in new geographical markets and across new market segments.
- Delivering the highest quality of service to customers/partners at every touch point throughout their customer journey.
- Sharing ideas to drive additional revenue and consider innovative opportunities of product distribution: online systems, websites, networks, partnerships etc.
- Developing innovative and bespoke meetings and events offerings with operations team to differentiate hotel from competition.
- Tracking all offers, monitoring conversion and reviewing lost business to adapt strategies where needed.
- Supporting the re-active sales team to respond to groups and meetings and events requests within 24 hours.
- Pro-actively identifying new markets and business opportunities to increase sales, sharing with senior leaders.
- Executing and supporting the operational aspects of business booked: issuing contracts, corresponding with clients, preparing presentations, sharing internal updates etc.
- Identifying opportunities to shift contracting to direct connectivity across the larger M3 portfolio. Sharing and handing over opportunity to HQ leadership.
- Global hotel sales background
- Computer literate and proficient across Microsoft and other systems
- Pro-active, enthusiastic, and energetic
- Results-driven and able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Customer centric approach to all activities
- Effective negotiating and decision-making skills.
- Strategic thinker
- Structured and Organised / Planner
- Attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Collaborative / Team player
- Impact and influence
- Analytical skills
- Multitasker able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Private health care provided locally and while travelling.
- Work with a world leading hospitality brand
- Accommodation and meals provided where needed
- Return flight ticket every 12 working months (for expat).
- Dynamic and international work environment.
- Personal and professional growth opportunities.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
TUI Group is the world’s number one integrated tourism business. The Hotels & Resorts division manage our hotel and concept brands delivering innovative international, exclusive and branded products across all of the markets we operate within. The portfolio encompasses approximately 400 hotels that contribute significantly to the overall profitability of the group. The broad portfolio gathered under the Group umbrella consists of strong tour operators, 1,600 travel agencies and leading online portals, five airlines with around 150 aircraft, over 400 hotels, 15 cruise liners and many incoming agencies in all major holiday destinations around the globe. It covers the entire tourism value chain under one roof. This integrated offering enables us to provide our 27 million customers with an unmatched holiday experience in 180 regions.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tuigroup.com.