International Rescue Committee
Requisition ID: req41810
Job Title: Case Processing Officer
Employment Category: Fixed Term
Employment Type: Full-Time
Open to Expatriates: No
Location: Kasulu, Tanzania
- University degree related to the social science or any related field.
- At least two years of relevant professional experience with previous interviewing experience, case management, resettlement processing, livelihood and other NGO experience is preferred.
- Previous work in a multi-cultural environment is advantageous.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies.
- Ability to do advanced quality check on cases utilizing Talent Catalogue CRM reports and filters.
- Must be both team and detail oriented, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to multitask, work effectively under pressure and manage repetitive work.
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to professionally interact with partners, beneficiaries, and interpreters.
- Excellent report writing skills; ability to produce grammatically correct, error-free reports.
- When required, ability to assist in providing necessary guidance and support to co-workers.
- High level of professionalism while carrying duties per the SOPs (ie. integrity and confidentiality).
- Ability to perform interviews and data collection through good listening and analytical skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel to and work in remote locations such as refugee camps
Language and Computer Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills; French language a plus but not required.
- Computer Literacy – high level of competence in Ms Office i.e. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Proven advanced data entry skills with extreme accuracy, attention to detail, and self-checking abilities.
- Ability to type 40 words per minute.
Working Environment: This position is based at the IRC office in Kasulu, Tanzania, with regular travel to Kibondo. This position may occasionally require national and/or international travel. This position will work closely with other members of the IRC and EMPP Team, based in Tanzania and the USA.
Professional Standards: IRC staff must adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way – Global Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti-Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusivity: IRC is committed to building a diverse organization and a climate of inclusivity. We strongly encourage applications from candidates who can demonstrate that they can contribute to this goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Warning: Please be warned of various scams, being circulated via e-mails, from Internet websites, and via regular mail or fax, falsely being issued by or associated with the IRC. Beware that The IRC does not charge a fee at any stage of its recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing, training, or any other fee). IRC does not request any information related to bank accounts. If asked for any payment, please contact TZ-Recruitement@Rescue.Org.
To apply for this job please visit rescue.csod.com.