Sustainable Agriculture Tanzania
About the job
We are hiring a business planner.
We are looking for a Business Plan Consultant to join our team and provide strategic direction to agriculture enterprises all over Tanzania. The ideal candidate will have experience in running or advising early-stage businesses and will combine financial planning with market analysis with the broad vision of the CEO to create a roadmap for growth. You will be responsible for developing an understanding of the business, conducting market research, building detailed financial analysis, defining a go-to-market strategy, and reviewing compensation plans and organizational structure. The role requires advanced Excel proficiency, analytical and presentation skills, and excellent communication. If you are a curious problem solver with a “big picture” mentality, apply now!
- Conducting research and analysis to develop an understanding of the business, including products/services, customers, competitors, market trends, and growth initiatives
- Building a detailed financial analysis for the next 3-5 years, accounting for a conservative, base, and aggressive case
- Conducting a total addressable market analysis and assessing major industry trends affecting the business
- Reviewing compensation plans and organizational structure to align incentives and ensure the health of the organization in the long run
- Defining a go-to-market strategy, including testing out potential marketing channels (if applicable)
- Reviewing research reports and conducting primary research to explore ideal buyer type and assess customer demand for the company’s existing products and services
- Mapping out direct and indirect competitors, including potential future competitors, for existing and potential revenue channels
- Communicating and interviewing the company’s management, employees, and customer base to gain insight into the business
All applications must be done online. Remember to attach a CV including the current contacts of three references, copies of relevant certificates, transcripts, application letter, a self-written business plan, and current and expected remuneration all to be submitted before 19th March 2023. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. For more information visit www.kilimo.org.