The ideal candidate must have experience in Food and Beverage manufacturing industry.
- Candidates must have a hands on experience with SQL writing, ERP system and Oracle forms development skills.
- Good technical knowledge and understanding of the installed applications.
- · Ensuring end users using Oracle ERP can accomplish their business objectives.
- · Ensuring end users using Windows based applications can accomplish their business objectives.
- Enhancing functionality of current applications including the ERP to cater for new business needs through development and deployment of new solutions.
- · Managing the planning, development, installation, testing, modification, and evaluation of all databases and related client services and reporting.
- · Ensuring installed applications running on the databases work as expected and database integrity is maintained.
- · Managing IT services related to database.
- · Ensuring Compliance with Corporate IT Policy.
- Master’s degree in IT/ Computer science or related field.
- 7 years hands on experience with an ERP system preferred handling Financial and Supply Chain modules.