WRS - Worldwide Recruitment Solutions
The contract start date is the 1st of April 2023 and will run for 12 months, with possible extension depending on work load.
• To support the Delivery Manager and the Package Manager to manage the AGI construction contracts ; monitoring contractors achievement and Change Orders Requests related to construction activities.
• To control the construction package, quality, cost and progress in accordance with approved project requirements, budget and schedule.
• To promote cost reduction initiatives and strive to optimize costs and achieve value at every opportunity.
• To account for and manage / mitigate project risks.
• To mobilize, organize, lead and manage the AGI construction team for LOT2 ; interacting with a multi-disciplinary technical team efficiently and in a good working atmosphere and integrating as need be partners secondees
• To work with in full coordination with EPcm construction team ensuring best use of project resources and efficient implementation of Quality Surveillance teams
• On LOT2 to coordinate and interface with other Project development entities (Engineering, Operations, HSEQ, E&S team and Commercial & Legal groups).
• To ensure construction contractors implement the project National Content plan and E&S mitigations plan
• To report progress and provide input to weekly and monthly reports.
• To ensure the teams under job-holder’s responsibility are appropriately supervised and have received adequate instruction and training in order to carry out their role in a safe manner
• To Coordinate and interface with all project entities to ensure construction needs are accounted for in the design and procurement activities and that project early activities schedule coincide with construction plan.
• Act as Company Representative
• To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behaviour with regard H3SE and H3SE rules implementation
• To adopt and demonstrate exemplary behaviour with regard to Ethics and project “code of conduct” policy
• To participate to meetings with partners, authorities and other stakeholders as required
• To carry out any other duties or tasks that may be required by the position.
• Degree : MSc (or equivalent formal qualification) in a recognized Engineering discipline
• Minimum of 10 years in Oil &Gas Industry with similar large scale projects
• Ability to adapt and to represent the company in discussions, negotiations and meetings with contractors, partners and regulatory authorities
• Ability to effectively lead and manage a team; Sound organisation ability; Ability to work in a multi-cultural business environment; Good interpersonal and communication skills; Good motivational skills.
• Fluent in English, written and verbal
If you meet the requirements and want to be a part of this exciting project, please apply!
To apply for this job please visit www.worldwide-rs.com.