BURN is the world’s largest vertically integrated modern cookstove company, providing world-class R&D, manufacturing, and carbon offset projects from our HQ in Kenya and across 10 countries in Africa.
BURN is working to create a world where cooking positively impacts all life on Earth, by producing the world’s most efficient biomass, liquid fuel, and electric cookstoves.
Since 2013, BURN has sold over 3.6 million stoves in Africa. These stoves have helped 20+ million beneficiaries save over $590 million in fuel expenditures and 8.1 million tons of wood while reducing indoor air pollution by 65%. Our team of 2500+ people – 51% of whom are women – is on track to produce and sell over 150,000 stoves per month in 2022 at our solar-powered facility in Kenya.
Title: Agent Care Officer – Tanzania
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Commercial Department within the Commercial Team. In keeping with our growing business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Reporting to the Commercial Project Manager, the individual will be responsible for providing support and assistance to agents or representatives ensuring that agents have the necessary resources, guidance, and well-being support to effectively carry out their roles and provide exceptional customer service.
- Daily agent network management including calls to agents – interface for sales operations reconciliation and commercial.
- Engage agents directly on performance data from sales ops- feedback collection and agent tickets.
- Manage PJP (Personal Journey Plan) per Agent and TSM (Territory Sales Manager) leading to keep or disable the action.
- Planning of trade activities with agents, TL and TSM
- Daily agent training and mentoring through calls.
- Prospect management
- Agent quality and recruitment checklist
- Support sales target
- Daily/Weekly feedback report to Tl, TSM, Country lead
- Advanced fluency in English both written and spoken.
- Advanced Excel data skills.
- Effective communicator, efficient planner, and collaborator
- University degree in business administration, international development, Marketing, Economics, or other areas relevant to the sales field.
- At least 3 years of work experience in sales or in a similar role.
How To Apply
Candidates who meet the necessary career qualifications and experience can apply for the role by filling in the required information and uploading an English-language PDF version of their CV or Resume.
BURN is an equal-opportunity employer that is committed to creating the best workplace in the world. Qualified Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. BURN does NOT charge applicants or candidates any form of fees at any stage of the entire recruitment or onboarding process.
To apply for this job please visit burnmanufacturing.applytojob.com.