Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The key purpose of this role is to provide laboratory support to the value chain by performing checks and analysis to enable production to produce beer that conforms to ABInBev quality standards.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Preparation samples for analysis
- Perform in process analyses during production process
- Operate all laboratory equipment
- Record, evaluate and report results timeously
- Apply troubleshooting and root cause identification in support of problem solving
- Maintain/clean and calibrate laboratory equipment as per schedules
- Conduct laboratory technical and site GMP audits Improve 5S by maintaining housekeeping and safety standards
- Analysis of inter laboratory ring test samples
- Timeous closure of non-conformances
Key attributes and competencies:
- Understanding of process control within a brewing/process environment
- Assertive and analytical
- Proven leadership ability
- Good understanding of the VPO principles
- Self-motivated and Initiative
- Minimum Diploma in Laboratory Technician, Food Science or Process and Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Min- 3-12 months on the job training
- 1-2 Years Experience in Laboratory , Brewing or Packaging operations, Experience in the Food Industry or laboratory environment
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 22 March 2023.