Deliver the expected Volume, profitability, and Debt results in the assigned portfolio, maintain, and develop strong customer relationships, whilst at same time adopting defend and growth strategies.
- Manage customer portfolio to achieve business KPI’s: Volume, Margin, Debt, and Customer Service.
- Maintain sales portfolio, monitor growth and performance. Use available sales tools to drive business growth with quality and accurate account plans for all key customers.
- Proactively identify and maximize emerging opportunities in the market and recruit new customers to grow business size.
- Build rapport & maintain good customer relationship with all customers.
- Maintain database of the market size, competitors, and market shares.
- Provide regular market intelligence such as pricing, new customers, competitor activities etc.
- Comply with standard offer book as per the customer promise initiatives.
- Defend business from competition by renewing all major customer contracts.
- Manage Credit in-line with the company credit policy and manual of authorities. Collect Debt in line with agreed trading terms and complete customer Credit appraisals as they fall due.
- Provide accurate sales forecasts for effective sales planning process.
- Work with distribution to ensure smooth product collection by customers.
- Train customers and other stakeholders on product knowledge and HSSE.
- Address / Resolve any technical needs that customers may have.
- University Graduate in business, finance or engineering related fields with 5 years’ experience
- Experience as a Business or Financial Analyst
- Experience in Relationship Management particularly from Small & Medium Enterprise background
- Ability to read market trends and dynamics and provide creative and innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work and deliver results independently with minimal supervision is critical.
- Demonstrable ethical and values appreciation.
- Experience from the banking sector is desired.
Closing Date 20/03/2023